Released: January 2015 - rev3
This platform tilts the Mobius HD camera on the QAV250 up 10° for improved viewing angle. When flying fast forward the front tends to dip down, causing the camera to only record the (boring) ground.
This is meant to be used stand-alone without the motors tilted at 10°, but it can be used to get 20° total tilt if the tilt kit is installed.
Note: This product is 3D printed and will have minor insignificant extrusion lines/defects.
- Tilts the Mobius HD camera for better recording angle during fast forward flight
- Mounts directly on top of the frame using the existing screws
- Suitable for adhesive pads, zip-ties or velcro band
- Light-weight and unobtrusive
- Product ID: QAV250-MOBTILT
- Revision: Rev. 3 January 2015
- Platform: QAV250 quadcopter
- Camera type: Mobius HD camera and similar
- Tilt angle: 10° degrees
- Mounting holes: M3
- Material: ABS thermoplastic
- Weight: 9 grams