Product options available below
Do you want better ground clearance on the VENDETTA? This is a set of special landing gear that fit on the arms using the existing motor screws. This raises the platform up 19 mm from the ground, making it easier to take off from grass and to slide along the ground without scratching the arms.
The legs are aligned with the frame at a slight angle, this means that there are two different pieces that go on earch end of the arms. They are re-inforced to take impacts without damaging the landing gear.
Note: This product is 3D printed and will have minor insignificant extrusion lines/defects.
- Raises the VENDETTA 19 mm off the ground
- Aerodynamic profile
- Rounded ends allows for sliding around and rough landings
- Designed in the same style as the frame
- Product ID: VEND-LANDGEAR
- Revision: Rev. 3 October 2016
- Platform: TBS VENDETTA quadcopter
- Mounting screws: stock M3 motor screws
- Material: ABS thermoplastic
- Weight: 14 grams (4x)