Released: October 2016
Need a upgrade or place a dead end-stop sensor for a MakerBot Replicator 1, 2 or 2X? This is a re-designed and improved end-stop sensor for the X, Y and Z axis.
The MighyEndStop uses the same 4-pin locking connector and foot print as the original, making it an easy upgrade. The switch is made by C&K and will last an estiamted 300,000 cycles. The input is also filtered for switch noise and protected against high-voltage static from reaching the mainboard.
- Fully re-designed end-stop sensor for MakerBot Replicator 1, 2 and 2X
- Uses the same original foot print, drop-in replacement
- C&K high quality switch
- High-voltage protected input
- Assembled and tested in Europe
- Product ID: MAKERBOT-ENDSTOP
- Type: Axis end-stop sensor board
- Mounting holes: 3.1mm
- Logic voltage: 5V
- Indicator light: Red activation light
- Weight: 12 grams
- Contents: 1x MightyEndStop board