Product options available below
This DJU arm extension/landing gear snaps onto the existing legs of the DJI arms to add 2 inch of clearance below the quad. Designed to be easily snapped on and off, durable and light-weight. The front face is flush with the DJI arm and tapers off at the bottom.
This is perfect for the DJI F450, DJI F550 and especially the TBS Discovery Pro which has an gimbal. These extensions lift the gimbal off the ground and makes it possible to land on short grass. As a side effect, in a crash or hard landing it absorbes some of the impact energy and just pops off.
Comes in a set of four pieces - two normal and two inverted to make all facing forward/backward. Designed with help from Daniel Jonas.
Note: This product is 3D printed and will have minor insignificant extrusion lines/defects.
- Product ID: DJI-ARM-SUP-2IN
- Revision: Rev. 1 January 2015
- Platform: DJI F450, DJIF550 based e.g. TBS DISCOVERY, DISCOVERY PRO
- Density: full strength
- Mounting: strong snap-fit
- Clearance: 2-inch/5.0cm extra height
- Material: ABS thermoplastic
- Weight: 31.0 grams