Sold exclusively by Lumenier! Grab a board from them here.
Want to upgrade the QAV250 Power Distribution Board (PDB) to get an integrated FPV setup and simple R/C wiring? This board, nicknamed "FURY", provides upgraded power distribution with current sensing, filtered power to the A/V equipment and option to install a TBS CORE module.
The ESCs are soldered to the the board (all wires), making the board layout very tidy and modular. It is designed with the OpenPilot flight controller in mind, requiring only two cables to install the flight system and another two cables (included) to finish the FPV system.
In front of the board is a spot to install an optional TBS CORE module. This provides separation between the FPV system and R/C flight system - which is known to produce noise and cause video interference. It also provides a simple and very handy OSD (On-Screen Display) to read battery consumption, voltage and receiver signal strength. The board can also be set up to work stand-alone (without CORE).
The camera and video transmitter plugs easily into the sockets with the provided cables, there are also solder pads to connect wires directly. Several auxiliary power ports make it easy to hook-up alarms, beepers, video transmitters, etc.
It is made of the same high strength fiberglass-reinforced epoxy laminate as the stock PDB. All the components are protected inside the "cavity" on the QAV250 platform. Two additional mounting holes in the front gives extra rigidity.
- Download QAV250 "FURY" User Manual - Includes detailed setup guides and diagrams
- Overview of the board and features:
- Built to reduce clutter and make setup easy
- Direct replacement of original QAV250 PDB
- Speed controllers connect directly to the board - power and control!
- Only two wire harnesses needed when using OpenPilot and two for FPV equipment
- Power configuration jumpers to setup on-board power routing
- Additional capacitors to stabilize ESC sync.
- Optional TBS CORE module for separate voltage regulation and OSD read-outs
- On-board 50A current sensor
- BEC power filtered and load-balanced - connect multiple BECs in parallel
- Filtered video transmitter and camera power, in addition to CORE filtering
- LED indicators shows status of BEC and battery power
- Multiple auxiliary pads for for VTx, camera, beepers, alarms, etc.
- Provides good RF shielding for noise isolation
- Product ID: QAV250-FURY
- Revision: Rev. 6 Jan. 2014
- Platform: QAV250 mini-H quadcopter
- Speed controllers: 10-18A, approx. L29 mm x W18 mm x H10 mm
- Power outputs: filtered BEC power, filtered battery power, filtered TBS CORE power
- Current sensor: 50A
- OSD features: current consumption, battery voltage, up-counting timer, RSSI (received signal strength indicator) - TBS CORE required!
- Shielding: ground pour shielding, TBS CORE RF shield
- Connectors: JST-SH 1.25mm sockets, 2.54mm solder pads, 2mm solder pads
- Status indicators: green BEC OK, blue battery OK
- Material: Fiberglass laminate board, 1.6mm, white finish
- Dimension: 149 x 49 x 15 mm
- Weight: 21 grams
- Contents: 1x QAV25 "FURY" Board, 1x Sony Board Camera cable, 1x ImmersionRC VTX cable, 1x OpenPilot Power cable, 2x 4-pin 2.54mm pin headers, 1x 20-pin 2mm pin header
- Optional extras: 1x TBS CORE, 1x RF Shield