Released: February 2015 - rev2
Having problems with the stock TBS Gemini motor tabs breaking off or want to reinforce the motors? This kit includes a specially designed plate which screws to the bottom of the motor with the included screws and then mounted to the Gemini frame arms. The 2 mm thick plate survives crashes.
Kit includes a complete set for one motor.
Note: This product is 3D printed and will have minor insignificant extrusion lines/defects.
- Improves the motor mounting
- Follows the contours of the frame
- Replaces plastic and nylon screws with hard steel screws
- Locking nuts for a secure mount
- Still vibration dampened
- Nice and flush install with counter-sunk screws
- Product ID: GEM-MOTPLATE
- Revision: Rev. 2 February 2015
- Platform: TBS Gemini hexa-racer
- Motor type: 1806-class
- Screws: Blak M2 hex - wrench not included
- Material: ABS thermoplastic
- Weight: 4 grams